samedi 12 novembre 2016

08:08 PM- GMT (+7)

Hellow y'all, i'm back! Writing this eventually not planning at all, now i'm on the car waiting my friend but yeah I think why not writing a piece of today's awesome moment I'm thinking how different to be here now, I mean the city, the malls, the people even more... yolooooo Truly this job right now, making me staying longer that I ever thought I would be, ahahahaha sorry to be so honest about that City of Memories, iyeps, money could never buy to replace our best memories! I am happy to be here again Today, just back from helping a birthing mother while running around the parking mall, awkward?? Yes, me too How come we were in same level lot? How come we going down while we supposed to going out? How come nobody's not there? How come she was alone? How come we saw the blood or water or whatever it was -____-" Don't worry la, the mother in good, her family being told and good, we're good also What I want to write is.........
helping the birthing mother to hospital is just sooooooooo........intense feeling, running here, there, waiting, praying, worry, fluttering beh..... -______-" I was shaking inside, oh Dad, and still dag - dig- dug
And now, While riding on my friend's car, I see this city has much grown up, i could tell it's awesome, while wind blows and light raining came Since more than a decade comparing those times and now... Since first time and that day seeing this city, its stole my heart..., i dont know who to blame right? ahahaha It's been a while Since everything has felt this right Suddenly it all around, make me smile and I like the smell of this city's petrichor I am praising the One who gives merci and blessing to this City, Thank You
Oh ya, again, while here Thinking about old friends I had left, gosh,... yeah some people might just crossing but yet never disappear at all, right. All those misunderstanding issues that left behind might not completed I wonder why I left, might too tired or just probably better that way... we had choose in who side we stand and trust, it's our choice to be move on without each other i think. I wonder, each of us has our own thought that might never come to an end. I wonder who the one who got away... and if i'm the one, then, very sorry my Friend, I wish and pray you best! :) Be the Ambassador of God every where and every time
Sunshine, new hope-faith-love!
Let's jumping again, i'll go home and take care of my work (PS: homework) ahahahaha Friends will stop by and let's meet up, let's have quality time together while we still can!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire